Stuart Farmer of Greenacre Services has begun ground works on the site. Stuart’s family have lived in Hawley since the early 1970’s and can now claim 3 generations of the family in the “business”. Stuart’s Father has already made a trip to the site to check on progress, and we look forward to further site checkups!
The work involves:
- Demolition of the existing garage,
- Break up of the concrete slab,
- Open entrances to the site including the connections across the ditch to the road,
- Installing the underground rainwater storage,
- Install all the underground foul and rain water systems,
- Install the new concrete pipes for the cross water course.